Ya’ll know that I’m always talking about to-do lists. They help me stay focused and on track with both personal and business responsibilities. Today, I wanted to share a tip on what software I use to create my digital lists. I’ve been using an app called Todoist for a while now, and I absolutely love it. Here’s why:
- It syncs on all my devices, so I can add, edit, and check off things anywhere and anytime.
- It links to my Google calendar, so I don’t have to enter events twice!
- It lets me categorize my projects and lists in different ways, prioritizing tasks by color, and organizing items with tags and labels.
- I can easily review and sort tasks by day, week, month or a custom timeframe.
- I can add due dates, set recurring tasks, and get reminders.
But, the number one reason I like Todoist is that it allows me to plan and arrange my lists in a way that works best for me. What app do you use to keep organized?
(Disclaimer: I was not paid to promote this service. I am a genuine user that likes the app.)